Office of Patient Center Care and Cultural Transformation – Content Development and Graphic Design
DCG worked to make products fresh and relevant to both internal and external audiences. We created cohesive messaging through writing and design. For example, icons were designed as a simpler method of walking Veterans through the whole health approach. These were used to create an infographic and guide the design of five new VA.gov webpages targeting Veterans interested in whole health.
- DCG conceptualized and created several deliverables to tell the OPCC&CT’s story, including:
- Two annual narratives – writing and graphic design
- Three videos – interviews, video production, and graphics
- Five new webpages on VA.gov – writing and graphic design
- Two online educational tools for staff
- An analysis of three internal websites was conducted and DCG recommended and implemented changes, and provided content update guidance and scheduling.
- DCG developed a comprehensive style guide to use in the quality control process to ensure consistency across the reports, videos, webpages, and online tools.