You’ve found it!
DCG prides itself on having a unique and flexible culture. We value hardworking, self-motivated, and dedicated employees, and are committed to providing an opportunity for tremendous career growth and earning potential.
If you do your best work in the office, DCG has office space at WeWork White House – right in the heart of D.C. – which is filled with amazing amenities such as a fitness center, plus cold-brew coffee + beer on tap, and killer rooftop views!
Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Competitive compensation packages
- A flexible work culture – many team members work remotely
- Generous vacation, sick, and holiday leave per year
- Reimbursement towards external training and professional development, conferences and certifications
- Health, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability, and group life insurance
- Retirement plan with 3% corporate match and 100% vesting from day one
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent, parking, transit)
- Happy hours, volunteer opportunities, professional development, company events, and much more!
Each quarter, DCG staff have the chance to nominate colleagues for the DCG Employee Spotlight where we profile a standout employee. This quarter, we talked with Ashley Gork who was nominated for being a shining example of DCG’s commitment to going above and beyond in support of our nation’s Veterans.
Click here for the full interview!
Don’t see anything that interests you? We are always looking for top talent. Contact our human resources director, Jill Alarcon, at email@example.com to find out about future openings!