You’ve found it!
DCG prides itself on having a unique and flexible culture. We value hardworking, self-motivated, and dedicated employees, and are committed to providing an opportunity for tremendous career growth and earning potential.
If you do your best work in the office, DCG has office space at WeWork White House – right in the heart of D.C. – which is filled with amazing amenities such as a fitness center, plus cold-brew coffee + beer on tap, and killer rooftop views!
Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Competitive compensation packages
- A flexible work culture – many team members work remotely
- Generous vacation, sick, and holiday leave per year
- Reimbursement towards external training and professional development, conferences and certifications
- Health, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability, and group life insurance
- Retirement plan with 3% corporate match and 100% vesting from day one
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent, parking, transit)
- Happy hours, volunteer opportunities, professional development, company events, and much more!
Each month, DCG will be profiling one of our standout employees. This month, we talked with Stephen Miles, who was nominated to be profiled by his colleagues who wanted to learn more about this “man of mystery,” who we don’t see too often since he works at his client site.
Click here for the full interview!
Don’t see anything that interests you? We are always looking for top talent. Contact our human resources director, Jill Alarcon, at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about future openings!